I'm gonna be really annoying but this post is strictly for anyone who wishes to wallow in my misery and share it with me. But for those who are gonna continue reading, I love whoever you are for bothering to read my crap! (:
Today was boring of course, and cos of the seating plan(seating plan!!LOLs) in the lecture theatre there was a huge mess and they had to call out our names one by one, which was really annoying. And I just realized I have a radio report to rewrite tomorrow because I did it all wrong! Wtf I can't wait for Friday. Happy early Deepavali!
Longer post soon,
xoxo
Tuesday, November 02, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
HOLA my darling readers. Whadduppp, whaddup. (I said that because I felt it mandatory but it's kinda lost its magic, if you know what I...
-
I was grounded for like forever so I can only use the com today=) muahaha. Anyway just now during chinese the teacher wanted to give us back...
-
This has to be some kind of a record. Okay, for me at least. Ever since getting a mac, I've (always, always, and without fail) been usin...
-
Because I evidently have nothing to do, I've decided to blog. Yay, more meaningless garbage for my imaginary readers to enjoy! In a bid...
-
Hai whaddupppp imaginary readers! I'm finally back after a close to month-long hiatus. There's a packet of Hershey's Cookies N...
No comments:
Post a Comment