Oh, and it falls on the 16th of November btw! So if anyone wants to send me presents, you're most welcome to :)
So anw, class ended ten am today which is ridiculous. Why the hell do they make us go to school for one bloody hour and then dismiss us? Oh well, at least I walk to school so it isn't that bad *show-off*
As usual, lazy to type a lengthy entry so pics!!
Celebrated at home on saturday. I love the food my mum cooks cos everything always tastes excellently yummy! Proof:
Potato salad with mayo(the only time i ever consume the disgusting white gooey stuff that closely resembles bird shit), dill(from our herb garden!!) and soft-boiled, fall-apart egg whites with rich, yellow egg yolks(which I hate. I don't care who cooks it; I hate egg yolks in any form and every form. And yes I'm a fussy eater hahaha)
Onion rings(which I didn't eat cos, well, Imma fussy eater like I said!) and Aglio Olio topped with black peppers in their shells and basil and garlic. Instant spag can't compare to the homemade kind at Pasta Fresca (the best Italian restaurant in all of Singapore!!) but it was cooked to al dente perfection. Yums! There was roasted chicken too but just for the sake of vegetarian/ vegan readers, I'm not gonna put a pic of it here. But it tasted so good srsly.
Birthday cakes!
Mine (from Bakerzin) :
It was delicious, I swear. Except you could die from chocolate overdose eating this cos it's freaking addictive and you can't stop at one slice. D:
My sis' cake!
Hers was from Awfully Chocolate and I guess diff people have different preferences but this cake was not well appreciated by us cos it was just too fluffy and light and spongy, and my entire fam prefers dense,deathly-caocao-infused-esque kind of cakes. Which is why everyone devoured my cake before hers!Lol lol
I don't know what it is but there's something special about getting a cake on your birthday, and then have everyone you love gather round and sing a song to you.And it sounds so cheesy(haha) but it's true! What's gonna happen to me when I'm sixty five and no one loves me anymore(what if!)? I'm gonna be buying myself a cake from Bakerzin and wrapping up presents for myself and sending them to me and pretending people actually care about me!! No this won't happen! It can't. I'd rather jump then die lonely and unloved and uncared for. Yes I'm scared shitless of a lotta things :(
Anyway. Moving on to my presents !
From Is :
Pebble stickers that look straight out of the pages of an awesome scrapbooking/craft book I could never afford! Vintage & pretty ttm!!
It's difficult to choose, but my favourite has to be Bonnet Mouse(the first one, yes I gave her her name!) :D
I love the cluster of rabbits too tho! Epitome of cuteness. The rain had actually been pouring in endless sheets that day but Is still came to my (lovely!haha) house to pass my present to me :)
From Cow and M:
The first present from them:
A Box
...inside which contained:
An Alice In Wonderland notebook!! With gold lined pages *in love* (:
Second present:
.
.
.
.
.
A freaking Alexa for Mulberry bag!!
Okay, an Alexa for Mulberry inspired bag but anw! I'd been looking for one for God knows how long and M- actually found the site selling this bag and everything, and I immediately began going on about how I was definitely getting this bag, no matter what. I even placed an order for one and paid and all but then on Tues(my b'day, natch!) they came to my house with E- too and when I opened my present I nearly fainted from happiness. Literally. (: And I got my refund too! Wtf happiness max
Me with my bag! Jealous much? Lol I don't care if you aren't cos I'm happy with it(and will always be!!) and nothing anyone can say can make me change my mind.
Happy snapshot!
Just to complete my day, my whole fam dined at Pasta Fresca!
Was too busy eating to take proper pics and by the time I remembered half the stuff we'd ordered was already gone(into our stomachs!Lol)
Hawaiian pizza (L)
I have no idea what kind of pizza this is cos I hate pepperoni/salami/whatever that circular stuff is, but I know it's not pepperoni pizza
For dessert we ordered three plates of tiramisu-no pics sorry!- and gelato:
yumyumyum
Perfect birthday! Now I really have to start saving up for driving lessons :(
The End
xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment