Sunday, March 06, 2011

This has to be some kind of a record. Okay, for me at least. Ever since getting a mac, I've (always, always, and without fail) been using the com every bloody day. I know this sounds ridiculous and rubishy lol, but last week I kind of made a resolution not to use the internet at all. And .. *drumroll* *squeals of fake surprise*..
I did it! I'm so proud. Lazy to do out a long entry as usual, so I'll entertain you with some poor quality pictures guaranteed to elicit some kind of reaction, e.g. "Awww!" or "Um what the shit", depending on whether you like furless small animals with baggy skin(hint!!) and whether you're a girl or guy. Okay, I totally suck at keeping secrets, LOL. I'm ruining the surprise!

Anw. Just look!:




it's a skinny pig!!

"Check me out!"

"yumyumyum"

"Okay leave me alone"

Adorable much!

Lunched at a German restaurant this afternoon! It was awesome, all tall seats and warm yellow lamps that made us feel right at home, and a fab bronze microbrewery smack in the center of the place. It was kind of like a bistro, tbh. Although the air-conditioning seemed to be running on low power or something cos it felt freakin' hot in there. If I could tell restaurant owners one thing, I'd tell them this: don't try saving a couple of bucks by increasing the temperature! It just affects the ambience. Srsly. And I know doing so helps save the environment etc, but it was so so hot out. I just wanted to melt. I mean, we paid for this wth? Ugh.


Bangers and mash!

I know it looks pathetic but the frank furters(fine, sausages) were the most succulent things I've ever tasted. I had one, then another, then another and another. So um yep four in total! They were that good. And I usually struggle to finish a whole sausage, especially when it's one of those sausages made from corn-fed pigs or something. Ew I'm totally grossing myself out, lol. And the mahed potatoes were super yummy with Heinz ketchup. Also, I think I downed a bowlful of ketchup or something. I love ketchup, and Heinz is the bestest best.

Pork knuckles
And no, I didn't eat them. But you probably guessed I didn't given my lack of enthusiasm here :/



Favourite scene from Waterhorse:
watch the first few seconds, the rest is crap ahahah


Time to watch Ratatouille!
xoxo

No comments:

Popular Posts