K i guess most of it's my imagination but that's not the point. Everyone's been moaning about quitting mass comm, and I honestly don't blame them. I hate it when I get stressed and I thought writing was my true passion, first love etc. but that was all a facade. I'm doubting myself all the time now which isn't supposed to happen right? How can you have doubts about something you supposedly love? WTF I"M SO CONFUSED.
Anw!(Third time counting lol) on a happier note, I've been busy taking pics of stuff my fam got me in Sydney. Too lazy to take pictures of everything they bought me. I tried cramping everything into one pic(I even stood on a raised platform on a chair to take a picture!!), but it failed miserably so I gave up. I'm just gonna do this one at a time. Camwhore shots of my lipsmackers and mini uggs(from J, love ya!):
Paul Frank LipSmackers!!
It was a slight disappointment, y'know the package and all. But I've always loved Paul Frank(used to- I don't as much anymore cos it's so overpriced and not that special) so when I found this online I begged my mum to get it for me when she flew off to Aus. See how pink they look!!
And since they're that pretty, they deserve solo shots so you can fall in love with them and grow jealous of me *mean* haha
Carrot girl! I don't know what she's called tbh but since she's been illustrated standing in a carrot cake I decided to call her carrot girl.I LOVE HER RABBIT COSTUME UGH I WANT ONE :(
Paul Frank: his flavour smells the best, even tho I'm still wondering why they gave him such a girly flavour. I mean, they gave raspberry to Paul Frank! Ridiculous much? And everyone, or most people, would associate raspberry lipbalm with girls. Except for the lipbalm part cos that's an essential and would (very obviously) be associated with girls.
All together!! :
Notice the gold bracelet on the right glinting in the light! :D
Pink lemonade and orange Fanta (which you could easily get in Guardian stores here a month back but I think it was only for a limited period of time, so if you missed out then sucks to you haha)
My mini uggs! Birthday/ Christmas present from J. I secretly love 'em even tho I told her she's a cheapskate for combining my birthday and Christmas presents lol
And they smell leathery even though they're made from suede.
The LipSmackers fit snugly into the mini Uggs:
Prettiness personified!
Necklace(Also from Aus) I fell in love with it and started shrieking hysterically and deliriously the minute my mum pulled it out of the luggage. Okay that doesn't sound good at all when I type it out ahhaha
N.B. It's from Diva so you can probably get it here too unless it's no longer in stock or something. It even doubles as an entire collection of rings!! :D
Tired/lazy/sleepy now
The End
xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment