Yesterday America's Next Top Model was nice!They had to shave their heads bald and most of them looked okay actually.Their reaction was like "what?" and it was seriously entertaining.
My sister kept saying"you're evil!You're laughing at the models.".It was really funny.
Muahaha.
And then today I came downstairs at around eleven for breakfast(Sleeping like a pig--not your problem)and I saw the newspaper and the headlines were uber big'Crikey,Croc Hunter Dies'.I mean I know like most of you cluless people will be like who's that,but if your reaction was that,you are a FREAK.
I've watched Croc Hunter forever even when I was six and it was on Kid's Central.Then yesterday Steve Irwin died.
It was a freakish accident.
Sad.
And my whole family--practically,anyway,were making phone calls to us from US of A and they kept saying"Did you hear..." and I have to keep repeating,"yes.yes.Sad.yes.".It can be very tedious but I was blindly repeating what I said.
Still.
Shocking.
Ahh man.Later I have piano again.I am so not against it,just can get tiring.
Teeheehee.
I want to watch Lovewrecked and The devil wears Prada.
Going Sentosa now.
Yay!
Tuesday, September 05, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
HOLA my darling readers. Whadduppp, whaddup. (I said that because I felt it mandatory but it's kinda lost its magic, if you know what I...
-
I was grounded for like forever so I can only use the com today=) muahaha. Anyway just now during chinese the teacher wanted to give us back...
-
This has to be some kind of a record. Okay, for me at least. Ever since getting a mac, I've (always, always, and without fail) been usin...
-
Because I evidently have nothing to do, I've decided to blog. Yay, more meaningless garbage for my imaginary readers to enjoy! In a bid...
-
Hai whaddupppp imaginary readers! I'm finally back after a close to month-long hiatus. There's a packet of Hershey's Cookies N...
No comments:
Post a Comment