At the parade ground today Mrs Tey was scolding us one by one for (apparently) not wearing pe.And then she saw my nails,they were super long, and got the prefect to book me.
I was so fed up.
If we didn't have a uniform,life would be so much better and have LONG nails without teachers like Mrs Tey freaking out over my nails--which btw, weren't even long.
we would get to accesorize,paint our nails and have long nails..
And people DON'T make fun of 'poorer' ones.Hello.As if wearing old,faded clothes will make people laugh at you...tho it helps to wear newer clothes I guess=)
During ih,Mrs Tey kept picking on me.She asked me not to lean on the table in a VERY rude way and checked my nails again.On the same day.As if my nails can grow in just one hour or something.
I don't give a damn.so stop picking on me.
And then we had to stay back for science prac.It was supposed to be yesterday but the freaking teacher changed it suddenly.And then Nurul and I were the last ones to finish!We were seriously pissed with the gay goldfish teacher.I kept saying,"go-and-die-idiot" but ofcourse blur pple are hard of hearing.
And trust me:*ahem*I don't go for bribes.
sp PLEASE don't bribe me,youyouyou.
Chinese test was okay.
The only upside of today is I get to blog.
Thursday, September 21, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
HOLA my darling readers. Whadduppp, whaddup. (I said that because I felt it mandatory but it's kinda lost its magic, if you know what I...
-
I was grounded for like forever so I can only use the com today=) muahaha. Anyway just now during chinese the teacher wanted to give us back...
-
This has to be some kind of a record. Okay, for me at least. Ever since getting a mac, I've (always, always, and without fail) been usin...
-
Because I evidently have nothing to do, I've decided to blog. Yay, more meaningless garbage for my imaginary readers to enjoy! In a bid...
-
Hai whaddupppp imaginary readers! I'm finally back after a close to month-long hiatus. There's a packet of Hershey's Cookies N...
No comments:
Post a Comment