Thursday, September 14, 2006

Today was seriously boring.
We got our exam timetables and I just realised that exams start on 28 septemeber!!Argh.I asked a lot of people and they will go,"Ah yes."
So this means I'm one of the few who refuse to study?!
Anyway,I can only study when I'm really pissed with the world and uber pressurized.So there.I'll just keep my peace!
=)
Last friday I totally wanted to blog but I couldn't.I went to Pete's Place for lunch and then when I went to borders my sister was like,"Hey. That girl looks like paul twohill!"
And then I turned and I was laughing so hard.I mean,it was Azura!As in the one from our school.So I kept laughing.Obviously my sister thought I was lying with the way I was laughing.
Hmph.
How come shorties are never believed?!
Oh well.
Today for science gay goldfish was teaching us light,but no one actually listens.Shirin and I had to stand,and when the gay guy turned his back,I sat down for the rest of the lesson.Seriously,I mean how blur is he?
But ahh well.Who cares.
I got to SIT!!
Stacie Orrico(Don't ask me to spell funny names.Just don't.)is having a concert here tomorro or saturday.I saw the advertisment in the bus.
Why are they so pathetic?
Kelly Clarkson,Avril Lavigne and whoever else can only hold their concerts here for ONE lousy night.Not even two days.Just one.And then their excuse is"busy,tight schedules..."
like seriously,are we that contagious?If not then why can they stage week long concerts in us of a and Australia?
Seriously.
but muahaha who cares.
The last concert I watched was this classical orchestra thing my parents brought us to.I sneaked in food to eat and the usher told me off.Darn.
I mean how else could I stay awake?
I'd rather hear a lullaby then put up with all that.
Even it being at the esplanade and all didn't help.
That's all.
Saddie;
I can only post after exams.Maybe next week to write abt Singapore I dol(This season sucks.) and who won.
overANDout.



No comments:

Popular Posts