Thursday, August 10, 2006

Talking to Issie now.
Yesterday was soo fun!First we went to my aunty's house which is like in East Coast or somewhere there,and on the PIE there was a jam cos we left at5 pm,and the NDP was gonna start at 6:15.FINALLY we reached.I was like screaming,and I wore red and white too!
HAHA.I'm so patriotic.
Anyway I brought Jacque down to the pool in the condo.The pool is really big--damn pretty you know?I love the condo.It's even better than my house cos it has two swimming pools,the gym,tennis courts,that kind of stuff.All the typical condo essentials.Rachel tried the steam room and now her face is peeling cos she totally dried herself out in there.
Muahaha.
I waded in the baby pool(NO swimming costume,and the adult pool is like 1.2m high!!!How do you expect me to wade there?!) and Jacque,who apparently was a swimmer,was sinking in the baby pool.I was laughing my head off!
Then we rushed back up.I got some pretty shots of the fireworks,which were in my face cos we were on the 11th floor,darn exclusive closeup view of the fireworks.
It was so fun!!!
I was staring at the tv and then the NDP mc,I think it was Gurmit right?--anyway,he announced,"now the helicopters are making their way round Singapore!"so I heard Rachel gasp and I looked out of the window,and the helicopter was literally outside the window(11th floor,so obviously.)!I was so shocked,then I ran to the dining room to grab the cam,but when I came back the helicopter was way infront already.
I am STILL angry with myself.
HMPH.
Anyway,I had fajitas for dinner -- yumm! ,then after that I watched the fireworks at 8:10.There were three rounds,all disappointing.the finale was only 2 1/2 minutes!!So unlike the fireworks at Marina the day before,which lasted 15 mins.
I was pretty pissed then.
And we got NOTHING for National Day from school.Zilch.Nothing at all.
Gosh,they are so stingy.
oops.
gotta call Issie back.
Later.

No comments:

Popular Posts