hahahahahahaha.
I love this skin!!!!It's so much better than my old one.Yesterday Issie and I were supposed to stay back to do our homework,but Rose decided to tag along,and we checked out all the blogs we knew of.We were like laughing the whole way!
Then the librarian kept shushing me,and was like,"you give a bad name to the library."
and then i was just thinking,whatever.
Anyway,I just had breakfast at Delifrance(yummyyummm) and i ate three croissants which is REALLY unhealthy,but I totally needed to indulge.And I'm sick of chocolate!!I eat it so much I can't stand it anymore.
muahahahaha.
Going out now,so more soon
:)
Saturday, August 05, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
HOLA my darling readers. Whadduppp, whaddup. (I said that because I felt it mandatory but it's kinda lost its magic, if you know what I...
-
I was grounded for like forever so I can only use the com today=) muahaha. Anyway just now during chinese the teacher wanted to give us back...
-
This has to be some kind of a record. Okay, for me at least. Ever since getting a mac, I've (always, always, and without fail) been usin...
-
Because I evidently have nothing to do, I've decided to blog. Yay, more meaningless garbage for my imaginary readers to enjoy! In a bid...
-
Hai whaddupppp imaginary readers! I'm finally back after a close to month-long hiatus. There's a packet of Hershey's Cookies N...
No comments:
Post a Comment