Monday, April 04, 2011

Supermassively Cheese-Filled

The weather has been crazy hot lately wtf. Walked to the nearby mall just now to deposit some (mom) bucks--Wimpy Kid reference! Sorry!!Ahhaha--for some shorts I ordered online and by the time I'd reached, I was a dripping mess of matted hair and everything in-between. Unflattering much! Anw lunch with Ash soon so I'm gonna be real quick hehe

Look!


Yes it's Mamma Mia:) And also one of those mega WTF moments, cos I'm aware it's a remake and that there are lots of musical haters out there. Sucks to you! Lol. Plus I *totally* have a massive girl crush on Amanda Seyfried. She's awesome at acting; I'm a fan of every movie she's ever made, altho not inclusive of Jennifer's Body. I hate gore, however G/PG it is.

I want that diary.

Meryl Streep:

Haven't watched it in three years so I'm majorly excited!
Or, as Greg would say, zoo-wee-mama(?) Omg I srsly have to stop these with annoying movie references. I'm gonna chase everyone who reads my blog away LOL

Okay last one, I swear.
Wimpy Kid excerpt:


:D
Toodless!
xoxo

No comments:

Popular Posts