Wednesday, January 05, 2011

The Useless Syndrome

Feeling mega useless cos I really should be studying, but all I can think of is finishing the latest Sophie Kinsella novel, Mini Shopaholic, taking photos and watching chic-lit movies like The Proposal, Priceless, Letters To Juliet and Confessions of a Shopaholic(now you know why!!).


Fluffy movies(that's how people describe them, but they're really not! I mean, Shopaholic is awesome.) with happy endings I guess. Because I can't handle it when the leading character is killed off, unless the protagonist is a whiny, super annoying, total two-faced dog. Omg y'know what I should make a list of the worst movies ever made!Yes that's what I'll do.


Impromptu list of the
Worst Movies Ever:


1) Charlie and the Chocolate Factory(the remake)
suck it, this movie was a bloody waste of time srsly. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone, or even wish for someone I dislike to watch this, cos it's just so. bad. AND I would learn Chinese all over again to escape this torment.




2) King Kong(the remake)
Maybe I'm being slightly prejudiced towards apes, but I just *don't like them in movies. And I don't care that I was born in the year of the monkey, so walk away.

*Except in Mr. Magoo :D *sends animated hearts in his direction* hahaha



3) Inception
But only because I couldn't follow the plot! And then I started getting annoyed, first with the movie for being so so difficult to follow, and then with myself, because my brain takes such a long time to process stuff. I'm such a sourpuss LOL
(On the other hand, I love Ellen Page in the movie! Also, the part about the stairs that never seem to end. And then one of the characters runs up those stairs and plunges to his death. Sadist much ahhaha)



Anw! I still haven't posted pics of my Christmas presents so I'll put one(or two) up now.

One of the belated presents I received was from Cow:



White Lovers from Hokkaido! (I think)

(Also, the bear pouch was from her plus other stuff but more on that another day)



Its taste is kind of hard to place, but basically it's white chocolate sandwiched between two thin slices of buttery yet feather light biscuits that have a fab sugary bite. Absolute melt-in-the-mouth experience! The chocolate tastes like the kind you find tucked in Cowhead cream cheese crackers lolol, but that's just my opinion! Anw, I love Cowhead cream cheese crackers so it is too a compliment, natch. Epitome of epic-ness. And I don't give give a damn that epic-ness isn't a word.



yummyummyummy (yes it's that good)


Okay abrupt end! More soon,
xoxo

No comments:

Popular Posts