I am mad envious cos my whole fame is flying for HK this Wednesday, leaving me behind.. again. I mean, what am I supposed to do in my own time? Yes I have classes and lectures, but Hong Kong is one of the bestest cities(city? Or capital? Whtvr I have no idea but that's beside the point) to shop in!!
LOL I think I said that about Sydney too but anw.
You have to be kidding, to just toss me aside and leave me behind. I mean, I know more about HK than the 3 of them combined! It's my kind of place, mainly cos everything's better: the weather (only been there when it was cold, but still), the people and the clothes.
Plus I love walking, but not in swelteringly hot, crapass-weather like the kind we have here in Sg! I'm not complaining tho because it's equally awesome when it starts raining in sheets here. It just comforts me and makes me feel better.
And yes, the people in HK are a damn lot better than here (generally speaking, of course! Don't get all huffy and defensive! *defensive* hahaha I am a walking contradiction). Over there, no one pays you any attention at all. I'm serious. I crossed the widest overhead bridge in HK a million times a day to get to shopping malls and markets, and no one so much as turned in my direction or stared, or paid me any attention at all.
I don't like it when someone stares at me for an unusual amount of time. I mean, c'mon! Creepy much? Mind your own damn business, mister. I'm not saying HK-ans weren't friendly btw. The shop assistants are perpetually cheerful, even when you're drowning in a crazily crowded shop like H&M. It just makes me wanna cry, cos I wish I could be as cheerful as them all the time. Do they eat/drink something that makes them that happy? And why can't I be that way too?! It irks me so much :(
And since I mentioned H&M, I might as well tell you more about it (reluctantly, mind you, because once you read this you're gonna freaking fall in love with it like I have!!)
Anw each H & M store is like, I don't know, prettiness compressed. Or something better sorry I can't describe it too well lol- but it's retail therapy at its bestestest best, I swear! My sis and I spent about four hours in every H&M store we visited, which was crazy shiz but super worth it! Um except the clothes aren't so Sg-weather friendly. I still have yet to wear the shimmery tulle skirt I bought on a mad whim. Plus I realized too late the Pleather jacket I bought overwhelms my frame and is way too hot to be worn on this side of the world, ohwell.
Moving on! Was bored yesterday (the worst kind of boredom; the kill-me-nowpleasenow-anything-so-I-won't-be-bored!! kind of boredom) so! I went shopping and cam home with:
An entire pile of crafty stuff!
Lazy to type out everything I bought so just study the pic, natch!
Okay srsly I'm way too tired of doing this just gonna let the pics do the talking.
Cutting out the glitter foam letters and arranging everything on the cardboard:
l know it looks a mess but hang on in there, it gets better! I swear.
After 2 hours..
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Tadaa!Okay now that I look at it it seems to resemble the work of a five-year old who just chucked random stuff onto a board and stuck it in a photo frame. :(
Click on the pictures to enlarge them!
Fortunately, it looks good from afar! BT dubs, look at the awesome mint-green bin on the right!!Complements the pink photo frame (:
To end this: You know how they say living with someone for a long time makes you grow into the other person? Like how some pet owners look freakishly like their pet dogs after awhile- e.g. those who own pomeranians get this weird circular-eyes, pouffy hair kinduf look after awhile. Seriously, go google it or something if you don't believe me.
But for actual literal proof, this is a pic of my grandparents(love 'em!) in Sydney:

Matching bucket caps(they're the same colour! Lol oh my gossh), red jackets from Giordano and sports shoes! Oh, plus dark coloured pants ahhaha, cuteness ttm! Toodles!
xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment