So today was supposed to be my shopping day (uhhm yes I have have a Shopping Day hahaha) but I overslept! Woke up at eleven but y’know I guess my insomnia’s to blame. I was lying in bed from 12 to 1.30 am plus yesterday! So to everyone who tells us me I should sleep early to get rid of my eye bags, you have to be kidding. It’s not like I don’t try. Sometimes my mind just gets consumed with thoughts and it gets so super bloody difficult to fall asleep. Anw! Writing a movie review for Up, and I know I said in my prev entry(like at the end of the entry or sth) that that is my kind of hw but *I take it back* ): You try writing a review. It’s not as easy as it sounds.
Oh and on that note I’ve kind of begun wondering where I’m going in life. Like I’m in mass comm right? Yes I am. But I’m wondering what the hell I’m gonna be doing when I start working. Journalists don’t earn much, and yeah I know it’s like You have to have the passion to do it! etc. um sorry, I do have the passion for writing- it’s just.. lacking. Like when I think of all those tight deadlines and working your butt off and then getting a paycheck of, idk, $3000 a month? I could cry. I don’t want that kind of life. But becoming an accountant like everyone keeps telling me to also makes me feel like bloody screaming. I know they have it easier; money comes more easily and the chances of getting fired are near to zero (hahaa unless you screw it up really badly!) but it’s boring.
I feel so useless. At least Sophie kinsella’s books cheer me up:)read Remember Me? the other day and it was awesome esp this line it’s my favorite line! :
“I’m Cinderella. No, I’m better than Cinderella. Because Cinderella didn’t have a fabulous husband and the shithot job, did she?”
Okay it’s something like that! Too lazy to check.
xoxo
P.S* ohmygosh craving for an apple-filled Dunkin Donut!
P/P.S* What I’ve been doing the whole day:
Glitterfying everything! Purdiness personified.
The End.

No comments:
Post a Comment