i've finally changed my skin!
yeah i think this one looks nicer=)
neway what is wrong with everyone?!
they're all like switching to xanga and saying it is better.as if!you can't even personalise your blog with your own skin!what kind of crap is that?
pffft.
i think this will be the last time i blog until after the exams.
today i was on the bus and there was this couple and they were like,making out on the bus.
ughh.
nothing better to do?
it is so obscene!
go make out at home lah.and they did it on the front of the bus where everyone can see,especially the bus driver,from his mirror.poor guy.
i can't wait for the year to end.i seriously need a new form teach!the current one sucks.she's like,"your hair is thick.pin it up."
as if i care if my hair is thick?i'm born like that anyway.so you're making fun of me?
damn you.
hmmm i can't wait for exams to be over.
until then(=
Friday, April 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
HOLA my darling readers. Whadduppp, whaddup. (I said that because I felt it mandatory but it's kinda lost its magic, if you know what I...
-
I was grounded for like forever so I can only use the com today=) muahaha. Anyway just now during chinese the teacher wanted to give us back...
-
This has to be some kind of a record. Okay, for me at least. Ever since getting a mac, I've (always, always, and without fail) been usin...
-
Because I evidently have nothing to do, I've decided to blog. Yay, more meaningless garbage for my imaginary readers to enjoy! In a bid...
-
Hai whaddupppp imaginary readers! I'm finally back after a close to month-long hiatus. There's a packet of Hershey's Cookies N...
No comments:
Post a Comment