today was like the worst day ever.
i was just photocopying my physics answers for my sister at the bookshop and then along comes v.e.t(i'm too nice to mention her name*pukes) and then she went in this mean voice,"i'm going to tell the teacher "and i just ignored her,and she kept taunting,"seriously,seriously".
one,she looks like she comes out of a criminal book record or something,and two,i was not cheating.
what does it take to convince a telltale who sucks?
she's a sucker.
i mean what the heck is that damn girl's freaking problem?
she won't tell on her friends,but she siezes any opportunity to suck up to a teacher and tell on someone who isn't her friend.
i hate her,i seriously do.
you can go and play with your damn friends and tell teachers everything they do,but don't involve me in your little freaking convos cos i am so not interested.
you don't even have proof of what i'm doing.
what a fag.
and then after recess she threatened me and said"you better hand up both answer sheets or i'll tell."and then i was speechless,like whaat?
are you stupid or what,you don't even know why i photocopied the answers!
okay.
feel better now.
whenever i hate someone,that person is in trouble cos i hold grudges for a long time.
pfft.
Tuesday, February 06, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
HOLA my darling readers. Whadduppp, whaddup. (I said that because I felt it mandatory but it's kinda lost its magic, if you know what I...
-
I was grounded for like forever so I can only use the com today=) muahaha. Anyway just now during chinese the teacher wanted to give us back...
-
This has to be some kind of a record. Okay, for me at least. Ever since getting a mac, I've (always, always, and without fail) been usin...
-
Because I evidently have nothing to do, I've decided to blog. Yay, more meaningless garbage for my imaginary readers to enjoy! In a bid...
-
Hai whaddupppp imaginary readers! I'm finally back after a close to month-long hiatus. There's a packet of Hershey's Cookies N...
No comments:
Post a Comment