I'm not finished with the darn camp.Thank God i didn't do the abseiling or rock climbing!i'm seriosly afraid of heights now thanks to the stupid camp.
and the worst part is,there's this whole area next to my house that belongs to ngee ann poly with like the flying fox and abseiling wall and everything!
and all i can say is thanks a lot.
i'm pretty much scarred for life.
and the toilets were like portaholes!the kind where you have to squat.there are bugs and actual literal crap in there and you expect us to be happy?
no way.
that's the last i will ever talk of camp.
glad to have that all out=)
Thick Skinned Idiots
i really can't stand people who are super thick skinned.they think they like rule the world or something just because they are good at one thing or another.
like there's this one guy who calls himself singapore and USA's most good looking.did you see his face in the newspaper?and in an earlier ep of girls out loud where wendy(aka xiaxue) went out with him and she wanted to kill roz cos he was boring her to death?(i know she was reading off a script,but still...)
he seriously looks like the ugliest person on earth.no offence tho.
i mean it's perfectly okay to think you are good at something,but please do not even go to the extent of thinking that you are the best on earth.
and in american idol 6 there was this girl who was half goth or something and sort of...plump,and ryan seacrest asked her if she could sing and she was like"of course i can sing,i mean if i can't why did i come here for?"so i got the impression she could sing and then when she went to audition she couldn't even get a note in pitch.she was completely tone deaf!
and there are like a hundred thousand other people in america who start swearing to the camera if they don't get in.heck,if you can't sing,here's some advice:
deal with it.don't live in denial and insist you can sing when you really can't.
and last thing before i stop:this morning at assembly the vp was like saying,"if you don't want us to treat you like primary school kids,don't act like one."
primary school kids?
it sounds as if they are against primary school kids.which isn't a problem,except everyone goes through primary school.
so once you're past primary school you look down on it?yeah,that's why people go back to visit their primary schools all the time.because they hate it.
and we do not act like primary school kids.we so do not.
Thursday, January 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
HOLA my darling readers. Whadduppp, whaddup. (I said that because I felt it mandatory but it's kinda lost its magic, if you know what I...
-
I was grounded for like forever so I can only use the com today=) muahaha. Anyway just now during chinese the teacher wanted to give us back...
-
This has to be some kind of a record. Okay, for me at least. Ever since getting a mac, I've (always, always, and without fail) been usin...
-
Because I evidently have nothing to do, I've decided to blog. Yay, more meaningless garbage for my imaginary readers to enjoy! In a bid...
-
Hai whaddupppp imaginary readers! I'm finally back after a close to month-long hiatus. There's a packet of Hershey's Cookies N...
No comments:
Post a Comment