Finally changed the ugly skin!!and i have totally my reasons for not doing so earlier.anw,i'm gonna be really annoying and list down the reasons in number form:
.
.
1)i love pink!!!so,so much.sometimes even more than i love ben &jerry's choco fudge(yumms).it's like a secret love affair.me and pink(the colour!),we go a long way back man.we've even had fights(okay,mainly in my head which is kind of retarded) over which shades of pink are prettier.
okay and i'm abandoning the list cos someone's staring at the screen as i type and maybe that person doesn't know it but staring at someone's laptop screen(especially when you know it's wrong to stare!!i mean,where the hell is your e-etiquette?) is mad annoying.and rude.especially when you're blogging/looking through your personal msn convos etc.
but before i end,i just have to say this.i'm so pleasssed cos i can finally use yellow coloured fonts for my blog entry!!:)
and i vowed never to use a black background because i always thought it looks sadistic BUT i've changed my mind.but i'm fickle minded so maybe tmrw the background would have reverted to a pink coloured one..again.but that would mean goodbye to yellow font!!:(TEARS.)
and another thing,i'm not entirely looking forward to is the induction programme,bloody polys and their induction preogrammes!i don't like "ice-breakers".hell,i don't even like running.and i try to keep exercising to a minimum cos that way i'll be happy,and the world will be spared an arrogant runner sucking all the oxygen in the world up.sometimes living next to a poly's basketball court/rock-climbing "adventure stuff" can be a bad thing.even when you get home you're reminded of your awful rock-climbong/flying fox experience.okay,tired!toodless.
Wednesday, March 03, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
HOLA my darling readers. Whadduppp, whaddup. (I said that because I felt it mandatory but it's kinda lost its magic, if you know what I...
-
I was grounded for like forever so I can only use the com today=) muahaha. Anyway just now during chinese the teacher wanted to give us back...
-
This has to be some kind of a record. Okay, for me at least. Ever since getting a mac, I've (always, always, and without fail) been usin...
-
Because I evidently have nothing to do, I've decided to blog. Yay, more meaningless garbage for my imaginary readers to enjoy! In a bid...
-
Hai whaddupppp imaginary readers! I'm finally back after a close to month-long hiatus. There's a packet of Hershey's Cookies N...
No comments:
Post a Comment