Monday, October 16, 2006

I am so pissed.
You know,I slept at twelve yesterday and today when I woke up, it was 12.30!I was so pissed off.And very annoyed.If I am such a ridiculously heavy sleeper,how come I never noticed?
Except until today ofcourse.I mean there has never been one day where I've woken up so late!So irritated man.
And then I showered and when I got downstairs,my younger sis was watching Monster house and I told her to shut up cos she was screaming in this ridiculous way.Monster House is a seriously stupid movie.In us of a they recommended the show pg 13!Imagine how scary it must be.But then it's just some stupid movie!It's not even realistic.Those American raters must have been freaked out to rate it pg13!
I can't wait to go Bintan!
I think you'll hear me like this for awhile.Until Nov 28 when I finally leave!ahaha.I am so freaking happy.
Anywy yesterday I had a big fight with my mother.
the problem with mothers is they just think they know you so well, and then they go everywhere,embarrassing you.
Most of the time.
Mine is usually like that.She's a born drama queen!Then I always get fedup.Whatever.
Tomorro there's some stupid post exam activities!Which is ridiculous.I mean you pay $30 and you just sit there and basically do nothing.

Out of low fat milk.And I was supposed to be dieting.So now I have to drink the full cream milk.This sucks!It's so...creamy.
And I have piano later!Can I just skip school tomorrow?I really can't stand it.And the ETs(evil toots):shut up!Don't chase us away.




No comments:

Popular Posts