Friday, May 12, 2006

I'm at seriously desperate measures for chocolate here cos i haven't eaten a proper one that's purely chocolate without the chocolate bread and all that to make it tatse funny!
So anyway,we went to town and all I bought was a toy baby seal (cause they are so cute =) so don't tell me they are childish ok)
and this like ten metre bar of chocolate!
I was devouring it in the car and to my sis's it was pure torture.
haaa.
After next week or something we're gonna have camp in school.My friend(nooo not me I'm not the enthusiastic one--haha!)asked the teach where we would be sleeping cos we'll be sleeping in school one night and the teacher was like,"somewhere nice,it's lik this cool place,"
and we were like uhmm is there any nice place here?Hello this is a school!There are no NICE places around school.
And we're doing dragon boating!i can't swim and who does boating anyway?I know my cousin her arms are so muscular and tanned.
Not for some people!!
Pouts in displeasure.
I'm not even those sporty kind of people,so MUAHAHA but sorry,people,there's no way i'll touch that water in the sea or whatever.
i can smell the steak right now on the bbq..my dad does mean steaks with bulldog sauce.YUMM...
By the way,don't try tagging me cos i'm too lazy to make a tagboard for my adoring fans.
Pukes.
Haha.
I'm gonne eat the bbq now,even chocolate can't lure me away from bbqs...

No comments:

Popular Posts